Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WTF, NWR

I have been alternating between completing my thesis /working on applications to PhD programs and grading.

I am tired of writing the same comments on papers and trying to decipher whether, in any circumstance, x could be a valid answer.
What I really want to write on MOST of the papers is WTF, NWR (What the Fuck, Not Worth Reading).

I figure these abbreviations are perhaps more beneficial than my 1/2 page of suggestions on how to improve one's writing. Based on the redundancy of mistakes, no one is bothering to read those.

1 comment:

auto ethnographer said...

Have checked out the "snowflake essays" diatribe(s) on ratemystudents? Be sure to look at at the post that got it all started. Hilarious--and all TRUE.(No, I'm NOT working on my manuscript right this very second, but soon, very soon...)