Friday, June 12, 2009

Nostaglia Update

... the nostalgia didn't last long...
I got the most ridiculous answers to the short answer questions.

Reasons they should have answered the short answers better:
1: We spent 2 (count them 2) weeks on this topic
2: I told them it was the topic of my thesis so I would definitely put it on the test
3: One of the questions was worded EXACTLY the same as a sample question from the study guide

The "best" answer I got....
They brought the idea of ideology to....


Ah yes, the ever elusive idea of ideology

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be sure that you keep two extra strength aspirin along all the time when you have hemorrhoids. This issue can be extremely painful, so it is advisable to have anything to help reduce the pain sensation. Take aspirin once you notice the beginning of any signs and symptoms, to help manage your problem. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Foli342334o[/url]