Saturday, July 12, 2008

Preparing for the Semester

To Do BEFORE the semester starts:

1. Visit with potential future advisors?

2. Raise GRE score by at least 100 points.

3. Finish the readings for class.

4. Figure out if we're moving.

5. Figure out where I can GET IN!

6. Publish something, or at least submit it.

7. Cry a little.

8. Clean the house; purge it of unnecessary items (may include books, cat, and/or husband).

9. Lose weight.

10. Buy an iphone! (I bet this gets done first)

** Update:**

Did not complete anything on list, but did come up with a plan for Fall 2009:

2 comments:

academic poser said...

I look forward to consuming alternative fuel sources with you.

participant-observer said...

me too! I have already started my eating local plan. Today I walked through the apartment gym to go to the vending machine. Does that count as working out?