Saturday, January 12, 2008

Something Clever (thesis edition)

Really there is nothing clever or interesting happening in my life... I've been hold up in Fivebucks drinking coffee and revising the 88 pages that are my thesis. I've got no students to compare my writing to, so I was a little down until I realized I've got no students!

In Fivebucks I did overhear a student from SLACK U talking about his study skills class and his b*tch professor. He wasn't my student, so I wondered which of my fellow TAs was his b*tch professor. Judging from his unrelenting desire to look like a homeless man, I'm guessing there is another side to that story.



In an unrelated note: in my efforts to procrastinate I googled writing a research paper and this image came up:

First, who is writing a research paper with a nib pen?

Second, why is there a leather strap? Maybe for shooting up? Or wrapping around your neck when the perfect synonym escapes you?

No comments: